Messaging is much more than just email and not all email services are the same.
As familiar as email is, very few understand that there are very significant differences among email systems and services. Above all, messaging systems must be part of and accessible to all other software and devices. Messaging systems must work with applications, not just alongside them. Similarly, messaging cannot have limits and users must be able to use as much as they need and on any and all devices they need.
Most of us are familiar with free email, or bundled email services that are provided by most Internet Service Providers. Some may be familiar with corporate email systems, but often these systems are restrictive, or less than reliable. C2 Technology Systems messaging solutions are not restricted by any of these, yet they cost less than inferior products.
C2 Technology Systems provides this service to all clients who desire it, and integrates and customizes several key ASP.NET Server technologies. To us a company's Messaging Platform is much more than simple POP email ; it forms the core of a company's communications and online collaboration, and provides both C2 Technology Systems and its clients with a scalable development platform, and is a critical component of a company's Messaging Infrastructure.
C2 Technology Systems Managed Messaging services add many more features. Our clients benefit from the following:
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Connections for Outlook Full MAPI Clients from any location; home, office, or on the road.
- Unlimited mailbox volume.
- Unified Messaging, Calendaring and Public Folders.
- Customized Address Books and Published Free/Busy Scheduling.
- Native Support for all Mobile Devices and through-the-air remote synchronization.
- Built-in Managed Enterprise Anti-Virus
- Built-in Managed Enterprise Anti-SPAM
- Enterprise mail store backup and message archiving.